All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow we handle hardships determines much of who we are. It's Tough Growing Up: Children's Stories of Courage will comfort youths with the kwledge that they are t alone with their problems and that others before them have wrestled with similar difficulties. The stories in It's Tough Growing Up are written by adults who used to be the readers' ages and who had difficulties much like any rmal adolescent or teenager. From encountering a bully at school to dealing with leukemia, the authors want readers to kw that they will triumph matter what battles they have to fight.
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication24/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.