All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLet's talk (and read) about the weather! The science of weather phemena are explained in this colorful, diagram-filled series. Perfect for supporting curricular units on meteorology or satisfying curious minds in weather-obsessed parts of the US and Canada. Explains extreme and everyday weather, forecasting, and more.
- Author(s)Kris Hirschmann
- PublisherCheckerboard Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCheckerboard Science Library: What's It Like Out?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCheckerboard Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width204 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.