All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany colleges aren't teaching teachers what they really need to kw, and as a result, thousands of teachers are fleeing the profession on an annual basis. Bob Kitchen offers practical advice, t 'teacher speak' rhetoric that helps in solving this problem. Sections include topics such as: how to find a job, how to prepare for the job, what to do and say on your first day, and how to handle various discipline situations that may arise throughout the first year.
- Author BiographyBob Kitchen has been involved in education for more than 20 years. Currently, he teaches high school in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Author(s)Bob Kitchen
- Date of Publication18/11/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width162 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.