Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionDo you use dance with people who have a wide range of needs and many different styles of learning? Do you want to use dance to enable young people to express themselves, to participate in group activities, to increase their self-esteem and to explore ways of working and moving? It's Your Move provides theory and practical examples that will enable you to lead inclusive, motivating and enjoyable dance sessions. Whether you are dancing with people with limited movement or with high energy participants, this book provide practical dance ideas that you can use in any setting. It's Your Move challenges conventional views of 'dancers' and 'dancing', and explores the creative possibilities that can make dance an exciting and enjoyable experience for everyone.
- Author BiographyPeppy Hills has over 15 years experience as a community dance artist working regionally, nationally and internationally. She specialises in leading dance initiatives that involve those who are often excluded from dancing.
- Author(s)Peppy Hills
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/02/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuestions Publishing Co Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight431 g
- Width196 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Volume editorAmanda Greenley,Katherine Pate
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.