All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's worse: the super burp or a super villain? Everyone kws George's best friend, Chris, is a really talented artist. So when the local comic book store promises to publish and sell his Toiletman superhero comic, of course George and his other best friend Alex are excited for Chris. But when they see Chris's rough draft and discover he's turned both of them into embarrassing villains in the story, George and Alex are so angry that they vow t to attend the party celebrating his book launch. Can they ever be friends again?
- Author BiographyNancy Krulik has written over one hundred books for children and young adults, including two New York Times Best Sellers. Her very first story (in first grade) was about how she wanted to be Mary Poppins because she wanted to dance in the park with Bert and the penguins. Aaron Blecha was raised by a school of giant squid in Wisconsin and now lives with his family by the south English seaside. He works as an artist designing funny characters, animating cartoons, and illustrating books, including the Harry Hammer shark series. You can enjoy more of his weird creations at www.monstersquid.com.
- Author(s)Nancy E Krulik
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleGeorge Brown, Class Clown
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG P Putnam's Sons
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.