All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen it seemed the best years of his life were over, Larry Baker gained a new passion for living through unexpected, life-changing friendships and adventures. He invites you to join him in the daily exhilaration of discovering the surprises and relationships God has waiting for each of us, just around the corner.
- Author BiographyLarry Baker is a hair stylist who works and walks his beat in Old Town, Fort Collins, Colorado. When he's not hanging out with friends, he can be found at Head Turners Salon on Mason Street. Contact Larry at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Becky Lyles is a freelance writer and editor who lives with her husband, Steve, in beautiful Boise, Idaho, where she serves as a transitional coach for female ex-inmates seeking God-empowered lifestyle change. Learn about other books by Becky at www.beckylyles.com. Contact Becky at: email@example.com.
- Author(s)Becky Lyles,Larry Baker
- PublisherPerpedit, Ink
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerpedit, Ink
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.