All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSure theyre pretty to look at, but butterflies also have a job to do. As they flutter through the garden drinking nectar, butterflies pollinate the flowers they visit. A butterfly is also food for birds, spiders, and other animals. The well-organized chapters help students identify key details. The illustrations and text features such as captions and bold print help students navigate the text while the photographs add clarity and enable students to better understand the text.
- Author(s)Lisa M Herrington
- PublisherC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleRookie Read-About Science (Library)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width155 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.