All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.73Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Princess Nona has simply had eugh of being a princess, she leaves her parents palace and takes her destiny into her own hands, searching for a way of life that s more to her liking. After all, being a fairy tale princess isn t easy. She can t make mistakes, yawn, or scratch her se. She must be discreet, play the harpsichord, smile all the time, and wait for her Prince Charming to arrive. Children will follow along on Nona s adventures as she tries new things and meets new people as she journeys toward finally figuring out what makes her happy. This story written in verse emphasizes values such as equality, the importance of being oneself, and having the courage to follow one s dreams.
- Author BiographyCarmen Gil is the award-winning author of more than 70 children's books, including Celeste, la estrella marina, El hada Roberta, Que miedo!, Story of a Cockroach, and the award-winning La sonrisa de Daniela. Daniel Montero Galan is the award-winning illustrator of numerous children's books, including El caiman azul, Mi primer Eduardo Mendoza, and Zooilogico.
- Author(s)Carmen Gil
- PublisherCuento de Luz SL
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationPozuelo de Alarcon
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintCuento de Luz SL
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width211 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Daniel Montero Galan
- Translated byJon Brokenbrow
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.