All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionBased on work in the anxiety-provoking and emotional environment of professional football, this book explores the effect that emotions have on the relationships and relatedness of team members; and, the struggles experienced in controlling and managing emotions by leaders and managers of teams. More specifically, this book explores the conflicts associated with the process of managing the boundary between what is inside and what is outside: between what is in the manager's mind and what is happening in the external environment.
- Author BiographyLionel Stapley PhD is an organizational consultant and the Director of OPUS (An Organisation for Promoting Understanding of Society) an educational charity that seeks to encourage the study of conscious and unconscious processes in society and institutions within it. He heads up the OPUS Group Processes Program; and is an organisational consultant working in the public and private sectors in the UK and in other countries with individuals, groups and sometimes whole organisations. He has a particular interest in organisational culture and change. He is also a member of the International Society for the Psychoanalytic Study of Organizations, a Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Personnel and Development (CFIPD), and a Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Management (FCIM).
- Author(s)Lionel F. Stapley
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Weight408 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.