All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book invites a conversation among stakeholders of public education and conveys the need for a common vision for America's public schools. Amy Fast argues that we have never had a clear purpose for our schools and that w, more than ever, educators in America ache for a more inspiring purpose than simply improving results on standardized assessments.
- Author BiographyDr. Amy Fast is a teacher, instructional coach, professional developer, and educational leader for the McMinnville School District in Oregon. Amy's goal is to inspire students, teachers, and educational leaders to find their passion and pursue their purpose.
- Author(s)Amy Fast
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight404 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.