About this product
- DescriptionThis itsy bitsy baby sucks his thumb. That itsy bitsy baby bangs on a drum. These itsy bitsy babies splash through a puddle. Those itsy bitsy babies like to cuddle. All the itsy bitsy babies are warm and snug. All the itsy bitsy babies want to hug, hug, hug! All the itsy bitsy babies are full of bliss. All the itsy bitsy babies want to kiss, kiss, kiss!
- Author BiographyMargaret Wild was born in 1948 in Eschew, a small town in South Africa, and came to Australia in 1972. Before becoming a full-time writer, Margaret was a journalist for newspapers and magazines and then she worked for sixteen years as a book editor in children's publishing. Margaret's books explore a diverse range of themes, but she is particularly noted for exploring issues of identity, trust, and death. Many of her books have appeared in foreign editions. All have been highly acclaimed. Jenny Angel (which was inspired by her brother's death at the age of seven), illustrated by Anne Spudvilas, Fox, illustrated by Ron Brooks, and The Very Best of Friends, illustrated by Julie Vivas are all winners of the CBCA Picture Book of the Year Award, while Lucy Goosey and Little Humpty, both illustrated by Ann James, were named honour books. Margaret latest picture books with Little Hare include The Stone Lion (illustrated by Ritva Voutila), Itsy-Bitsy Babies and Itsy-Bitsy Animals, (illustrated by Jan Ormerod), No More Kisses (Nina Rycroft) and Hush, Hush (illustrated by Bridget Strevens-Marzo).
- Author(s)Margaret Wild
- PublisherHardie Grant Egmont
- Date of Publication02/08/2010
- SubjectPicture Books
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLittle Hare
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight134 g
- Width225 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jan Ormerod
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.