All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIvan's Great Fall is the story of a young boy reluctant to say goodbye to summer. Everything about summer makes him happy. Summer is endless days of play and nights full of stars. As summer turns to fall, he discovers autumn has a charm of its own. Fall is friends and school, trees full of brilliant colors and a chill in the air. Ivan's Great Fall introduces children to the poetry of Keats, Dickinson, Sandburg, Bronte and others. Excerpts from their writings, as seen through Ivan's eyes, will open up poetry as a way for children to express their own feelings about the changing of seasons. This book includes longer excerpts and brief bios of each author.
- Author(s)Vanita Oelschlager
- PublisherVanita Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVanita Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width215 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kristin Blackwood
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.