All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn I've Always Wanted to Run a Bed & Breakfast, Innkeepers Chris and Michelle Bengivengo freely share the secrets of how to start and run a successful Bed & Breakfast, along with helpful insights they have gained as Innkeepers. They take you step by step from deciding if a Bed & Breakfast is the right business for you, to selecting and purchasing your dream Inn, revating and decorating, advertising, and operating your business. If you are thinking about opening a Bed & Breakfast or simply want to kw more about selecting the right small business for you, this book is a must read. You will be inspired to follow your dreams wherever they lead and come to trust that life does have a plan if you will simply trust in the universe to provide you all that you need to be successful, seeking to live a life less for the future, and more in the moment. It is a great personal awakening to realize that you have everything right w that you need to do what is next in your life.
- Author BiographyChris is originally from a small town in western Pennsylvania but transplanted to Florida at a young age. After graduating college he served in the United States Coast Guard and then began a successful twenty-five year career in the fire service in Pinellas County Florida serving as a Firefighter, Nationally Registered Paramedic, Fire Marshal, Public Information Officer, Municipal Emergency Manager, and Assistant Fire Chief before semi-retiring and moving to New Hampshire with Michelle. Michelle is a graduate of the Maryland Institute College of Art with a degree in Art Education. Michelle lived in Andover most of her young life, growing up in adjacent East Andover. She attended Andover Elementary/Middle School, and worked in a quaint country store on Main Street as a teenager. After college she moved to Florida where she met Chris and they soon married in a romantic ceremony in the Cayman Islands. They later relocated back to Andover where most of Michelle's large family still lives.
- Author(s)Chris Bengivengo
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication19/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.