Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhen do you make up your mind to be different? So much alike, but yet so different from the one person you admire and love. For Ivory, it began while watching, really watching her father, Owen Anderson, a trial lawyer. The best in town. Ivory watched as he persuaded the juries to release his clients. It didn't matter how guilty. Murderers, rapists, molesters, etc. He got them set free. Owen Anderson did t lose. Ivory loved the law. It was the other side she cared about. The victims. She would fight for their rights. She would put the criminals where they belonged. Prison or death, as long as justice was paid. Ivory would work for the District Attorney. Opposite sides, yes, but still a bond of love between father and daughter. Now, ather obstacle - her father's new junior partner, Jordan Brandon. A handsome man with beautiful green eyes, that Ivory loses herself in. A man she could love, a man so much like her father. Ivory's job w is working for District Attorney, Stan Gilbert, and she climbs right up the ladder to become Stan Gilbert's best. Throw in a sexy blue-eyed apartment manager, Brock Williams, and the mix is complete.
- Author(s)Betty Judd-Leisten
- PublisherE-Booktime, LLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintE-Booktime, LLC
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.