All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJ. Edgar Hoover: The Father of the Cold War examines Hoover's career in detail, and looks at his role in the development of the Cold War against Communism. With considerable detail and an excellent selection of photographs, Kiel traces Hoover's anti-communism to his earliest experiences, during World War I. Well-documented and thought provoking, this study looks anew at the connection between Hoover, Lyndon Johnson, and the hot war against communism in Vietnam.
- Author BiographyR. Andrew Kiel teaches United States History at a senior high school in Ohio.
- Author(s)R. Andrew Kiel
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Note32 photographs, notes, bibliography
- Weight917 g
- Width163 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine37 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.