J. K. Lasser's Guide to Self-employment: Taxes, Tips, and Money-saving Strategies for Schedule C Filers by Barbara Weltman (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.49Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $29.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTax facts and strategies every self-employed person needs to kw If you're thinking about starting a business, or have already begun one, you are t alone. There are more than 23 million workers who are already self-employed and file Schedule C to report their income and expenses. As a self-employed person you have to handle many, if t all, of the aspects of running your business. J.K. Lasser's Guide to Self-Employment is intended to help you with some business aspects with which you may t be familiar but which have a great impact on your bottom line. It skillfully focuses on taxes as well as many legal and financial matters that may pertain to your business. Informative and accessible, J.K. Lasser's Guide to Self-Employment is designed for you, the self-employed person working alone as a service provider, to help pin down all of the tax breaks to which you may be entitled. Divided into three comprehensive parts, this reliable resource will help you: * Learn the basics of tax reporting: from what it means to be self-employed and an overview of what you have to report as well as where and when to becoming familiar with Schedule C * Discover the various types of deductions and credits you can claim to reduce revenue that's taxed * Become familiar with an array of planning strategies that you can use to make better business decisions throughout the year as well as other strategies you can employ as your business grows * And much more Don't be intimidated by taxes and other responsibilities of being self-employed. Instead, embrace the opportunities that a better understanding of tax, legal, and financial responsibilities can produce. Let J.K. Lasser's Guide to Self-Employment show you how. Don't forget to view the free online supplement to this book at JKLasser.com for late tax changes made by Congress and other up-to-the-minute developments.
- Author BiographyBarbara Weltman is an attorney and a nationally recognized expert in taxation for small businesses, as well as the author of many top-selling books on taxes and finance, including J.K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes and J.K. Lasser's 1001 Deductions and Tax Breaks. She is also the publisher of Idea of the Day(R), a guest columnist for WSJ.com and contributor to SBA.gov, is quoted regularly in major publications (including the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and Money magazine), and hosts Build Your Business radio. Visit her at www.barbaraweltman.com.
- Author(s)Barbara Weltman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Series TitleJ. K. Lasser
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight248 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.