All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClarkson pays sustained attention to the dynamic interaction between Coetzee's fiction and his critical writing, exploring the Nobel prize-winner's participation in, and contribution to, contemporary literary-philosophical debates. The book engages with the most recent literary and philosophical responses to Coetzee's work.
- Author BiographyCarrol Clarkson is Associate Professor in English at the University of Cape Town, South Africa. Her research interests are at the confluence of literature, philosophy and the visual arts; publications include Drawing the Line: Toward an Aesthetics of Transitional Justice (2013). In 2009 she received UCT's Distinguished Teacher Award.
- Author(s)Carrol Clarkson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/10/2009
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight458 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.