All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarvel over this exact replica of a miniature book created for Queen Mary s Dolls House by cartoonist Fougasse, in print for the very first time! Written in rhyming text and illustrated in full color, this is the charming tale of a fairy named Joe Smith, who is blown out of fairyland into the streets of 1920s London.
- Author BiographyFougasse (1887 1965) was the pen name of Cyril Kenneth Bird, one of the foremost cartoonists of his day. Best known for his Careless Talk Costs Lives posters drawn during WWII, Fougasse was also the editor of Punch, a satirical magazine.
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Weight567 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.