All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book Daniel Greenberg draws on his experience as a legislative drafter to present a current account of how legislation is put together. In explaining the process of parliamentary drafting Greenberg identifies and examines parts of the legislative process that are t well-kwn, and offers thoughts on how the system works or should work. The book will appeal to undergraduate and postgraduate students of law, policy and politics - in fact, any reader with an interest in the British Government - and will be of interest to those involved in the preparation and practice of legislation.
- PublisherSweet & Maxwell Ltd
- Date of Publication07/09/2011
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet & Maxwell
- Width215 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.