All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJFK-9/11 assembles the most significant and well-documented deep events of the last fifty years into a coherent narrative of the deep history of the United States and its sphere of influence. The result is both a concise introduction for newcomers (a deep history for dummies ), and an insightful perspective for informed readers. Relying strictly on documented evidence and state-of-the-art JFK and 9/11 research, the book cuts through the layers of government and mainstream media lies, to expose the hidden powers at work in the Empire's underground foreign policy. It documents the role of undercover and paramilitary operations, psychological warfare and disinformation campaigns, and above all false flag terror, in the course of world politics since the beginning of the Cold War, and increasingly since September 11th. The book is divided in two parts: the first deals with the underlying forces of the Cold War, the second with the driving forces of the War on Terror. The period investigated begins just before 22 November 1963 and peaks on 11 September 2001, the two deep events that weigh most heavily on the unfolding of American and world history. The author highlights their structural similarities, examines how one made the other possible thirty-eight years later, and follows the underlying thread leading from the one to the other, in the hope of anticipating and circumventing future atrocities.
- Author BiographyLaurent Guyenot was born in France in 1960. After graduating as an engineer from the Ecole Nationale Superieure de Techniques Avancees in Paris, and working in the armaments industry in the United States for two years, he turned to the study of religious history and anthropology. He has earned a PhD in Medieval Studies at La Sorbonne, Paris, and has since authored several groundbreaking books in French on medieval narrative anthropology, most recently The Bleeding Spear (2010) and Fairy Death (2011). He has also published an investigation into the psychological and social damage of mass pornography. He has been researching America's deep history for the last five years, and has been a contributor to Voltairenet.org. JFK-911 is his first book in English. Other books by Laurent Guyenot, in French: La Lance qui saigne: Metatextes et hypertextes du Conte du Graal de Chre-tien de Troyes (2014); La mort feerique: Anthropologie medievale du merveilleux (XIIe-XVe siecle) (2011); Lumieres nouvelles sur la reincarnation (2003); Les avatars de la reincarnation: une histoire de la transmigration, des croy-ances primitives au paradigme moderne (2000); Le Livre noir de l'industrie rose: De la pornographie a la criminalite sexuelle (2000); Jesus et Jean Baptiste: Enquete historique sur une rencontre legendaire (1998); The author sees the hand of the Israeli secret services behind the JFK murder, the 9/11 atrocity, and the decline of democratic freedoms in America.
- Author(s)Laurent Guyenot
- PublisherProgressive Press
- Date of Publication22/08/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationPalm Desert
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProgressive Press
- Content Note150 b/w photos
- Weight412 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.