All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJack fell down and broke his crown, but what if Jill told the rhyme? In this vel approach to nursery rhymes, half the book holds the classic rhyme, while the flip side holds a fractured version that starts from the back. Whimsical art adds to the flip side fun.
- Author(s)Christopher Harbo
- PublisherPicture Window Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFlip-Side Nursery Rhymes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPicture Window Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width259 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Colin Jack
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.