All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a 1950s-looking future, Jack and his mum run a little burger van cafe. The cafe is close to broke because of the new flyover so when Jack comes home with only an old can of baked beans in return for their last few pennies, his mother throws it out of the window. Overnight it grows into a gigantic baked beanstalk, which takes Jack to the castle of a giant who spends his life counting his huge fortune. Jack helps the giant to find something more fun to do - namely becoming the famous chef at Jack's new cafe.
- Author(s)Colin Stimpson
- PublisherKoala Book Company
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationMascot
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintKoala Book Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width287 mm
- Height247 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.51
- AU $9.64Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $19.75Trending at AU $19.98
- AU $17.24Trending at AU $17.47
- AU $9.05Trending at AU $9.79
- AU $6.30Trending at AU $9.46
- AU $9.77Trending at AU $11.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.