All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'IT IS AN INCREDIBLE CLAIM BUT WESTON-DAVIES PRESENTS A COMPELLING CASE.' EXPRESS In this thrilling book, Wynne Weston-Davies, qualified surgeon and Mary Kelly's great-nephew, delves into the inscrutable history behind Jack the Ripper's fifth and final victim. Exploring the family connection and her journey from Wales to the East End of London, he reveals how the elusive Mary Kelly became wholly intertwined with the enigma of her legendary killer. An utterly original investigation into how a vivacious party girl came to marry a mild-mannered journalist, some twenty years her senior, and ended up the last but most significant victim of his gruesome, twelve-week killing spree.
- Author BiographyWynne Weston-Davies trained at St Mary's Hospital, University of London, in Paddington. He studied Anatomy as his specialisation for his Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS). He was a Demonstrator of Anatomy at St Mary's Hospital and also taught dissection of the human body. He has worked as a senior surgeon at Westminster Hospital, Charing Cross Hospital, Barts and the Guildford and Godalming group hospitals. As the great nephew of Elizabeth Weston Davies, the author has unique access to his family's history.
- Author(s)Wynne Weston-Davies
- PublisherBonnier Books Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBLINK Publishing
- Weight278 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.