All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionTwo weeks before D-Day, the French Resistance attacks a chateau containing a telephone exchange vital to German communications - but the building is heavily guarded and the attack fails disastrously. Flick Clairet, a young British secret agent, proposes a daring new plan: she will parachute into France with an all-woman team kwn as the 'Jackdaws' and they will penetrate the chateau in disguise. But, unkwn to Flick, Rommel has assigned a brilliant, ruthless Intelligence colonel, Dieter Franck, to crush the Resistance. And Dieter is on Flick's trail...From Ken Follett, the master storyteller and best-selling author of Eye of the Needle and Code to Zero comes this exciting thriller, set against the menacing backdrop of the Second World War and crackling with suspense and action. Jackdaws is an irresistible vel of the Resistance and of love, courage and revenge.
- Author BiographyKen Follett was twenty-seven when he wrote Eye of the Needle, an award-winning thriller that became an international bestseller. He then surprised everyone with The Pillars of the Earth, about the building of a cathedral in the Middle Ages, which continues to captivate millions of readers all over the world and its long-awaited sequel, World Without End, was a number one bestseller in the US, UK and Europe. Fall of Giants and Winter of the World are the first two bestselling novels in the Century trilogy.
- Author(s)Ken Follett
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/10/2009
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight433 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition StatementReprints - Re-issue
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.