All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $31.56Free postage
- AU $34.45Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of a popular tailoring guide is double in size, adds color photography, and features new and speedier techniques that embrace fusible interfacing and an all-machine-sewn lining technique used in ready-to-wear. More than 700 photos and illustrations accompany instructions detailed eugh to allow a beginner who has never taken a sewing class to glide through chapters on patterns and fabrics, proper cutting and marking, methods for pressing and seam finishing, and how-tos that ensure a perfect fit. The choice and tailoring of collars, buttonholes, pockets, and mitered back vents are shown to create individuality and flair, while special sections provide information about stripes and plaids, men's jackets, finishing touches, and helpful tools and tions.
- Author BiographyMarta Alto is a teacher, writer, and researcher at Palmer/Pletsch, the author of 21st Century Sewing, and the coauthor of The Serger Idea Book and Sewing Ultrasuede. Pati Palmer is the CEO of Palmer/Pletsch Publishing, a designer and consultant for the McCall Pattern Company, and a coauthor of Sewing with Sergers. They are the coauthors of Fit for Real People, Jackets for Real People, and Pants for Real People. They both live in Portland, Oregon. Susan Neall is the director of Palmer/Pletsch education in Australia. She is the cofounder of the Australian Sewing Guild, the founder of the needlecraft magazine Australian Stitches, and a writer and consultant for Better Homes and Gardens and Family Circle. Pati Palmer is the CEO of Palmer/Pletsch Publishing and a designer and consultant for the McCall Pattern Company.
- Author(s)Marta Alto,Pati Palmer,Susan Neall
- PublisherPalmer-Pletsch Associates
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalmer-Pletsch Associates
- Content Notecolour photos & illus
- Weight422 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.