All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionHis classmates have identified him as a friend of Jackson, who has Asperger Syndrome, and w Tyler is tormented by what that means in terms of his own personality. Over the course of this highly readable and swift-moving middle-grade vel, Tyler resolves this issue and in the process recalls incidents from previous school years, growing in his understanding of this unusual classmate. Written by a speech-language pathologist who works with children with autism spectrum disorders, this vel belongs on the library shelf of any middle-grade classroom.
- Author(s)Joan Clark
- PublisherAAPC Publishing
- Date of Publication15/03/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAutism Asperger Publishing Co,US
- Weight259 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.