All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCoping with the recent death of his father, twelve-year-old Jacob Mosher is sent to spend the summer with his aging, estranged (and strange!) grandparents in a rural seaside town. Reluctantly, he trades the security of his foster mum and a big city for a blind grandfather, Frank, who dresses like a sea captain and conducts flag-raising ceremonies, and a quirky grandmother, Pearl, who sometimes forgets her dentures. Jacob has two short months to figure out how to deal with his ailing grandfather, the surging river tides and the family secret that's haunting his newfound grandparents.
- Author(s)Daphne Greer
- PublisherNimbus Publishing (CN)
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNimbus Publishing (CN)
- Weight227 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.