All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTree-lined campuses and stately buildings do t always reflect the dark side of university life when greed and corruption emerge. Jacob's Tears thrusts the reader into the gripping tale of two women, Laura and Ellie. Haunted by mental illness nearby, deception, and tormented by life's dissappointments, the heroine seeks her roots and Jacob's influence to squelch the disillusionment.
- Author BiographyDr. Beverly Baird Boothe, a life-long educator, working at all levels from elementary through higher education, is a native of West Virginia. She completed her advanced studies at Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida. Before becoming a County, Family, Civil Circuit, and Appellate Mediator, Beverly was a teacher and high school principal. In addition to her joy of writing, she is a promoter of all forms of art. She is a Charter Board Member of the Helen Stairs Theatre (Wayne Densch Performing Arts Center) in Sanford, Florida, where she resides.
- Author(s)Beverly Baird Boothe,Dr Beverly Baird Boothe
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.