All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJacqueline Kennedy became First Lady on January 20, 1961. But before she lived at the White House, she was a respected reporter. Learn about her childhood, education, and goals as first lady of the United States.
- Author(s)Lucia Raatma
- PublisherPebble Plus
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitlePebble Plus: First Ladies (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPebble Plus
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width221 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.