All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionJade Spade is a Native American Indian that had a dream to go to college to study the arts. Her dream was to play the violin in a symphony orchestra. Those dreams were ruined when she met Tom Otto. He was interesting, smart and persistent. Finally after several attempts she gave in and went out with him. She had idea that her life was about to be turned around. He was loving and caring at first. It wasn't until they moved in together that he turned out to be the total opposite. It wasn't until then when she tried to escape did she find out exactly what he was capable of doing. After her second attempt she was actually free of him. But for how long and at what cost would it be for her to stay free? She knew he would t just let her go. She moved from town to town and state to state trying to stay a step ahead of him. Tom knew a lot of people. She needed to get as far away as possible. It was hard leaving her family. Although her parents were killed in an auto mobile accident, she still had her aunts and uncles. She was closest with an uncle. He was the chief of their tribe, but Jade knew that she wouldn't be able to hide at the reservation, it would be the first place he would look. So she ran until she felt she was far eugh away. That place was a little town in Texas. Her past would soon catch up to her... Tom Otto always got what he wanted at whatever the cost. And he wanted Jade. When he finally got her he made sure that she knew who was boss. After all everyone in his family knew who was boss when he was growing up. His father took care of everything and when his mother didn't do as told; she was put in her place. Now he would have to put Jade in her place. As soon as he found her. He would hire the best private investigator around. He knew of a friend who used Jack Greenwood. After he called him, Tom gave Jack all the information he needed to find her. Tom knew better than to go to the reservation himself and with Jack being Native American he would be able to get to the reservation and t be ticed as easily. He hated her for what she had done to him. How she made him look. But he would get her back for that. Jack was hired by Tom. Although he didn't like this guy very much, a pay check was a paycheck. It shouldn't be too hard to find her, he thought. But the hunt turned more into a headache than anything else. He had good trails at first, but then as time went on he found it to be very difficult, after the first month. Once he told Tom that he was unable to find her, Tom threw a fit and told him to find her matter what. Jack kept on looking. After some time it became an obsession with him. There wasn't anyone that he couldn't find. This was something about her that kept him going also. Maybe it was because he hadn't found her.
- Author BiographyGayle Mullins is a born and raised Texan. She has been an avid reader for over thirty years and began her writing carrier over four years ago. Gayle is the mother of three daughters and a wife of over twenty years.
- Author(s)Gayle Mullins
- Date of Publication22/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.