All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe stunning coffee-table book that every Jaguar fan will want! Featuring specially commissioned photography, this lavish and comprehensive pictorial guide showcases more than 30 of the best and most significant models manufactured by Jaguar. It stretches back to the 1930s with the pre-war roadster, the SS100, and then chrologically presents the XK120, with its beautiful curves; the D-type, which brought the company sporting success at Le Mans; the emblematic E-type Jaguar, which ruled London in the swinging sixties; the Mark I and Mark II saloons, used by Inspector Morse in the beloved series; and more--up through today's prestige and much-desired Jaguar F-type R.
- Author BiographyColin Salter has written several books on engineering and science, including Men On The Moon: A History Of Space Exploration (Instinctive) and Everything You Need To Know About Inventions (Portico). In putting together his first history of the Jaguar marque, he was assisted by Paul Walton, editor of Jaguar World magazine.
- Author(s)Colin Salter,Paul Walton
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication10/11/2016
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Books
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.