All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSurrounded on all sides by sand and dunes and hunted by prehistoric beasts, Jake must decide what he and his friends Marika, Pindor, and Bach'uuk, and his sister, Kady, should do next. Then the young Princess Nefertiti launches an attack!After a bloody skirmish, Jake convinces Nefertiti to join their fight against the evil Skull King, Kalverum Rex. For Jake has something the Skull King wants, a prize that will give its owner awesome power including control of the fearsome Howling Sphinx. And if the Skull King takes over the Howling Sphinx, then all is lost.Filled with unexpected danger, challenging puzzles, and nstop action, this sequel to Jake Ransom and the Skull King's Shadow is a first-rate, fast-paced thrill ride!
- Author(s)James Rollins
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers
- Weight245 g
- Width131 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.