Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeloved Newbery Medalist Jerry Spinelli, author of Maniac Magee and Wringer, addresses issues of identity, belonging, family, and bullying in this humorous and heartfelt vel about twins.Jake and Lily are twins. Despite their slightly different interests and temperaments, they feel exactly the same like two halves of one person. But the year they turn eleven, everything changes. Their parents anunce it s time for separate bedrooms. Jake starts hanging out with a pack of boys on the block. And Lily is devastated, t to mention angry. Who is she without Jake? And as her brother falls under the influence of the neighborhood bully, he also must ask himself who is the real Jake?This is an often funny, poignant, and profound story of growing up, growing apart, and the difficult process of figuring out who you really are.
- Author(s)Jerry Spinelli
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight340 g
- Width130 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.