Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe Caribbean is host to one of the most diverse areas of the whole world - both culturally and ecologically. This book takes a look at some of the herbs and medicinal plants found in the Caribbean, a place awash with ancient herbal remedies for a number of common ailments. With advice on how to use them wisely, moderately and regularly, it also explores some of the myths and legends associated with these herbs and plants.
- Author BiographyL Mike Henry is the publisher of LMH specialising in books about Jamaica and Jamaican culture. He is also the author of all four titles in the dictionary series: Jamaican Words and Phrases, Popular Jamaican Phrases, Jamaican Dancehall, and Jamaican Herbs & Medicinal Plants.
- PublisherLMH Publishing
- Date of Publication08/01/2002
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationJamaica
- ImprintLMH Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight147 g
- Width109 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byKevin S. Harris,L.Mike Henry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.