All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.32Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
About this product
- DescriptionAn abstract word like faith can be tricky to understand. The massive importance of faith in salvation makes faith the nail that all the writers and letters of the New Testament try to pound into our personal understanding. Jesus's half-brother, James, takes a different angle with the hammer to help us comprehend what faith practically does. Pastor Steven J. Cole explains and applies the letter of James through twenty-five chapters. True faith loves one ather. When hurtful words, wrong assumptions and disagreements arise. The natural and easiest thing to do is leave, argue or gossip. Most people cook up their own combination. The different age groups and relationships only add spice to the recipe of disunity. If you're t munching on the platter of conflict right w, you will be soon. James offers a more loving recipe to serve each other in the midst of zingers, disputes and misunderstandings. Expository teaching and application questions at the end of each chapter puts us face-to-face with these same issues and choices. May your meditations on the letter of James encourage true faith, which actually does the loving of others, even through conflict.
- Author BiographySteven J. Cole was the pastor of Lake Gregory Community Church in Crestline, California from 1977-1992. Since 1992, Steve has been the pastor of Flagstaff Christian Fellowship in Flagstaff, Arizona. He would tell you, Since March 23rd, 1974, I have been a happy man. That's the day I married Marla. God has blessed them with three children and (soon to be) twelve grandchildren. Steve and Marla enjoy hiking and camping in God's beautiful creation. Steve's sermons and articles have been published in a variety of forums, as well as have been translated and reprinted in Polish, Swedish, Korean, Chinese, Czech, Slovak and Spanish.
- Author(s)Steven J Cole
- Date of Publication22/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.