CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionA clear overview and analysis of James Baldwin's life and work. This study provides an engaging overview and clear analysis of the fiction, n-fiction and drama of African- American writer James Baldwin (1924-1987). Whilst giving close attention to Baldwin's popular works such as Go Tell it on the Mountain and Ather Country, it also explores other important but less well kwn themes and texts, including the use of the blues, masculinity, race, and sexuality.
- Author BiographyDouglas Field is Senior Lecturer in English at Staffordshire University where he teaches English and American Literature. He has written extensively on African-American literature and culture generally, and on Baldwin specifically. His publications include (as editor) The Historical Guide to James Baldwin (2009) and American Cold War Culture (2005).
- Author(s)Douglas Field
- PublisherNorthcote House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2011
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWriters & Their Work
- Place of PublicationTavistock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNorthcote House Publishers Ltd
- Weight204 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.