About this product
- DescriptionThis book follows a child with autism through various kindergarten activities. It includes questions throughout to further engage the reader and tes for adults who read this book.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Huston lives in the Capital District area of upstate New York with her son and husband. Her daughters live nearby. She is a former teacher and stopped in order to devote more time to her son when he started early intervention services and was subsequently diagnosed with autism. She has been trained as a support parent and a lay advocate through Parent to Parent, a parent support through NYS BOCES, an advocate through NYS Partners in Policymaking, and a support broker through NYS Office of People with Developmental Disabilities. She volunteers as a member of the New York State Family Support Services Advisory Council. In addition to her many activities related to autism, she enjoys traveling, cooking, camping, and crafts. She has also published several other books in the James... series and is a member of the Society of Children's Books Writers and Illustrators.
- Author(s)Carolyn L Huston
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Melodie Huston
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.