All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionJames Halliday's Australian Wine Companion is the Number 1 bestselling guide to wineries and wine in Australia. Keenly anticipated by winemakers, faithful collectors and wine lovers alike, the 2012 edition has been completely revised and updated to bring you up-to-the-minute information. Halliday shares his extensive kwledge of wine via detailed tasting tes, each of which includes vintage-specific ratings and advice on optimal drinking, as well as alcohol content, price and a value rating. He provides important details on wineries - including opening times, contact details, vineyard sizes and web addresses - in addition to biographies on each, and information about the winemakers. An indispensable reference for all enthusiasts of Australian wine, the Australian Wine Companion is a must-have for anyone planning to visit a wine-growing region or to replenish their cellar or wine rack.
- Author BiographyRespected wine critic and vigneron James Halliday has a career that spans over 40 years, but he is most widely known for his informative writing about wine. He has been wine writer for The Weekend Australian since 1984 and regularly writes for food and wine magazines such as Decanter, Gourmet and Epicurean, and has won numerous awards for his journalism including Australia's most prestigious wine trophy, the 2005 Saltram Australia Wine Communicator Award. James is an unmatched authority on every aspect of the wine industry, and is constantly in demand as a wine judge in Australia and overseas. In June 2010 James was made a Member of the Order of Australia.
- Author(s)James Halliday
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight840 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine45 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.