All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Columbia Critical Guide offers a thorough overview of the incredible wealth of criticism about these two masterpieces, as well as insights into Joyce's writing process and his literary sources-revealed by critics and artists who knew him personally. The volume explores the relationship between Ulysses and A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man and also examines how Joyce's successors have explained and venerated his work.
- Author BiographyJohn Coyle teaches at the University of Glasgow, Scotland.
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication06/01/1999
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleColumbia Critical Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight204 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJohn Coyle
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.