All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition of Colin MacCabe's James Joyce and the Revolution of the Word reprints a classic critical text on Joyce and adds a wealth of new material which places the text in its political and historical context. The argument links politics and literature, sex and language, to provide an account of Joyce which places him continually in both Irish and European history.
- Author BiographyCOLIN MACCABE is Distinguished Service Professor of English and Film at the University of Pittsburgh where he has taught since 1985. Since 1998 he is also Professor of English at the University of Exeter.
- Author(s)Colin MacCabe
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/12/2002
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLanguage, Discourse, Society
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight365 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.