All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe captivating watercolors of Prosek, the artist the New York Times calls the Audubon of the fishing world. Rewned naturalist, artist, and fisherman Prosek captures 35 of the most pursued game fish through rich, highly detailed watercolors.
- Author BiographyJames Prosek made his authorial debut with Trout: An Illustrated History, and is a contributor to the New York Times. He also cofounded the conservation initiative World Trout with Patagonia owner Yvon Chouinard. Robert M. Peck is a curator and senior fellow of the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia. Christopher Riopelle is curator of post-1800 paintings at the National Gallery, London. Peter Matthiessen is a National Book Award-winning novelist and nonfiction writer.
- Author(s)James Prosek,Peter Matthiessen
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication21/09/2012
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note60 Colour Illustrations
- Weight962 g
- Width254 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.