All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents a focused overview of James Rosenquist (born 1938) through 38 paintings and works on paper, from the large-scale lithographic counterpart to the iconic F-111 (1974) to The Geometry of Fire (2011).
- PublisherOklahoma State University Museum of Art
- Date of Publication27/09/2016
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationOK
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOklahoma State University Museum of Art
- Weight476 g
- Width280 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.