All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the time of this writing little was kwn of the life of James White, whose early passing brought to the forefront the well deserved respect and admiration of his wife, Ellen G. White. To provide an interesting, accurate, and enlightening account of James White, Virgil Robinson was asked to dig into the early records and write this volume. This well written account, constructed from the documents of the time, makes that ble, yet very human man, live. May the kwledge of his dedication, his vision, his sacrifice, and his innate confidence in the triumph of the Church, inspire the generation who must carry to its conclusion the work he, under the leading of God's Spirit, began so well. -Arthur L. White
- Author(s)Virgin Robinson
- PublisherTeach Services, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2000
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeach Services, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.