All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen James and his parents move from the United States to London, England, they buy a Mini. James loves the little car, which is just his size and dreams of driving it through the streets of London. Then James faces an an emergency. Find out what happens. Does his dream come true?
- Author BiographyJudith Windeler, whose pen name is Minerva Taylor, is a former teacher and librarian who has been a freelance travel writer for twenty years, and has published many humorous articles about her family in magazines and newspapers. She combines her interest in family values and empowerment of children with humor in 'James and the Mini'. James and the Mini is an exciting adventure story of a small American boy whose family has moved to London. He wants to be grown up and dreams of driving the family Mini in London. His mother has no sense of direction, and James takes charge. In this role reversal, a small boy takes responsibility from an adult and helps out in what eventually becomes an emergency. An American living in London, Judith is married with two children and has traveled the world with them. Their adventures in London provided the inspiration for this story.
- Author(s)Minerva Taylor
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.