Jamie Oliver's Food Escapes: Over 100 Recipes from the Great Food Regions of the World by Jamie Oliver (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $68.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionThis new book of mine is all about fun, escapist recipes. It's an adventurous cookbook that embraces the big hitters from the incredible countries I've visited recently, as well as completely new things I've made up by taking cues from the influences around me. I've taken some of the most famous and exciting dishes from these beautiful places and tweaked them so you can recreate the paellas of Spain, the tagines of Morocco and the risottos of Italy easily, and authentically, in your own kitchen. Every w and then, being brave, escaping the daily routine and filling up on other cultures is a great thing to do. Just get out there and discover the fantastic flavors, people, and places that exist just a flight away. So, if you've been talking about going somewhere in particular but haven't gotten around to booking your ticket, I urge you to go for it. You'll come back feeling optimistic about life, with a head full of beautiful memories--t to mention ideas for incredible dishes. In the meantime, let this book introduce you to some of the fantastic new recipes and flavors I've discovered, and maybe even reintroduce you to recipes you've loved and enjoyed on your own holidays, but just never knew how to make.
- Author BiographyJamie Oliver grew up in his parents' country pub, the Cricketers in Clavering, where he started cooking at the age of eight, before studying at London's Westminster Catering College. He then went on to work with some of the top chefs in England-namely Antonio Carluccio at the Neal Street Restaurant and Rose Gray and Ruth Rogers at the River Cafe. The author of such popular titles as The Naked Chef, Jamie's Kitchen, and Jamie's Italy, among others, he has written for the Saturday Times, served as Food Editor at GQ and Marie Claire magazines, and hosted the popular television show The Naked Chef. Oliver's recent television show, Food Revolution, has aired on ABC for two seasons. He is thirty-eight and lives in London with his wife, Jools and their four children.
- Author(s)Jamie Oliver
- PublisherHyperion Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHyperion Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight1247 g
- Width203 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Photographer(s)David Loftus
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.