Jamie Oliver's Meals in Minutes: A Revolutionary Approach to Cooking Good Food Fast by Jamie Oliver (Hardback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.05Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI'm going to show you how to put a whole meal on the table in a matter of minutes! Not just one dish, a whole spread of beautiful things. If, like me, you love food and have hungry mouths to feed when you get home after a long day, then allow me to let you in on a totally revolutionary new way of cooking. In this book I'm going to show you how to make a complete meal in the time you'd rmally spend on one dish. What you'll be able to achieve in 30 minutes or less will absolutely blow your mind. It's certainly blown mine! This is t about compromising on quality. It's about being organized, working fast, and using shortcuts and clever tricks to put insanely delicious plates of food on the table in time. Each of the 50 meals inside has been carefully written so there's messing about-just good, fast cooking. I've created complete menus of foods that go beautifully together and planned recipes in a really unique, easy-to-follow way. This kind of cooking is all about using every minute wisely, having fun, and reclaiming your kitchen for the job it was meant for. You might think it can't be done, but I promise you it can. Have a look inside to see the sort of meals you're going to get. Once you start cooking this way, t only will you absolutely love it; you'll never look back.
- Author BiographyJamie Oliver grew up in his parents' country pub, the Cricketers in Clavering, where he started cooking at the age of eight, before studying at London's Westminster Catering College. He then went on to work with some of the top chefs in England namely Antonio Carluccio at the Neal Street Restaurant and Rose Gray and Ruth Rogers at the River Cafe. The author of such popular titles as The Naked Chef, Jamie's Kitchen, and Jamie's Italy, among others, he has written for the Saturday Times, served as Food Editor at GQ and Marie Claire magazines, and hosted the popular television show The Naked Chef. The second season of the ABC show Food Revolution will air in Spring 2011. He is thirty-five and lives in London with his wife Jools and their children, Poppy, Daisy, Petal, and Buddy Bear.
- Author(s)Jamie Oliver
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1225 g
- Width198 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Photographer(s)David Loftus
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.