All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionWho is Jamie Pond? You may well ask. Well, Jamie Pond just happens to be the world's greatest amphibian super spy, and section leader of a top-secret government organisation called the CFIA (Carp & Frog Intelligence Agency). Jamie's incredible adventures begin deep in the heart of a top-secret research base in Salisbury. Jamie and his trusty pals Lola a little tree frog from the CFIA and Flapper a Canadian goose from the CGAF (Canadian Geese Air Force) encounter for the first time the Heron a deadly adversary of the CFIA. The Heron and his evil partner in crime Frank an American bald eagle steal secret human techlogy called the Ripper a time displacement weapon designed to rid the world's rubbish by sending it to ather dimension or uninhabited planet. Jamie and his pals battle against ferocious flocks of birds and encounter the meanest pair of pikes you could imagine. On their terrific journey, the Heron uses the top-secret weapon against a pack of Rottweiler's trying to guard the Ripper, sending them off into ather time or dimension. The battle for the Ripper takes Jamie and the Heron back to Tilgate in Crawley the home of the CFIA. Will Jamie, Lola, and Flapper save the CFIA? Does the Heron destroy the CFIA? Join Jamie and his pals, in his first adventure. Jamie Pond in Rise of the Heron.
- Author BiographyD.P. Hall is a manager for lifting operations at an architectural metal company in Feltham, Middlesex. He enjoys spending time at home and taking walks with his family in his local woods near Arundel. David enjoys writing children's adventure stories in his spare time and writes wherever he may be inspired. A coffee shop in the heart of London seems to be a favorite writing spot for David. He has been writing children's stories since 2009 and has now started writing a suspense story about a girl called Tina, which is aimed at the older generations. David's writing is easy to read for children at all levels of reading ability. The characters in his children's books have all been derived from animals from his native country and some from the USA. He writes to capture the hearts and imagination of young and old alike. He has always been very good at illustrating, so naturally he illustrated the front and back covers for his first book Jamie Pond in Rise of the Heron and continues to work on the illustrations for Tina and the sequels to Rise of the Heron. David is a member of the Goodreads website and writes his own blog about Tina, Jamie Pond, and other authors that inspire his work.
- Author(s)D P Hall
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date27/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Hall
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.