Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn simple cooking with Jamie Oliver's bestselling Jamie at Home. 'This book is very close to my heart. It's about -nsense, simple cooking with great flavours all year round. When I began writing it, I didn't really kw what recipes I would come up with, but something began to inspire me very quickly ...my vegetable patch! I came to realise last year that it's t always about looking out at the wider world for inspiration. Being at home, feeling relaxed and open, can also offer this. I love to spend time at home in the village where I grew up, working with the boss, Mother Nature, in my garden and seeing all my beautiful veggies coming out of the ground.' Inside Jamie at Home you'll find over 100 new recipes from Jamie Oliver, plus some basic planting information and tips if you fancy having a go at getting your hands dirty as well! There is only one Jamie Oliver. Great to watch. Great to cook . (Delia Smith). Simply brilliant cooking, and Jamie's recipes are a joy . (Nigel Slater). Jamie Oliver's career started as a chef at the River Cafe, where he was quickly spotted by the television company that made him famous as The Naked Chef. He has since published a huge range of bestselling cookery books, including The Naked Chef, The Return of the Naked Chef, Happy Days with the Naked Chef, Jamie's Dinners, Jamie Does, Jamie's Ministry of Food, Cook with Jamie, Jamie's Kitchen, Jamie's Italy, Jamie's America, Jamie's Great Britain, Jamie's 30 Minute Meals and Jamie's 15-Minute Meals.
- Author BiographyJamie Oliver has worked with some of the world's top chefs and now runs his own restaurant, Fifteen. He lives in London with his wife, Jools, and their two daughters. He is the author of nine bestelling cookbooks, including Jamie's Italy and Cook with Jamie.
- PrizesWinner of Gourmand World Cookbook Awards: Best Book Tied to a TV Series 2007.
- Author(s)Jamie Oliver
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2007
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Content Note100
- Weight1408 g
- Width196 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine39 mm
Most relevant reviews
- debra130208 Jan, 2014by
Love this book. Would recommend to anyone who loves simple easy cooking.
Love this book it is so easy to follow and has some great, simple, tasty recipes. I purchased this book as I enjoy 99% of Jamies recipes and this book certainly didn't disappoint.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.12New
- AU $24.74New
- AU $19.88New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.70New
- AU $11.50Used
- AU $19.85New
- AU $31.89New
- AU $21.70New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.73Trending at AU $21.12
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.87
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $77.71
- AU $78.52Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.10
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $22.55
- AU $39.94Trending at AU $43.33