Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.80Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's more than music: it's light. It's love. It's life. Laura and Niall Logan, children of a brilliant musician, have gifts of their own. Laura, first-born, child prodigy violinist suffers from emotional problems that haunt her well into adulthood. Niall, talented singer-song writer, is demonized by bouts of bipolar disorder. Supported by the people they love and the power of music, they seek to overcome these daunting challenges as they strive to claim their own place in the spotlight. Author of How I Grew Up, Eli's Heart, and You Are My Song ( The Carousel Trilogy ), Jordan draws from her life experiences as a voice teacher and stage director while seamlessly weaving together stories that explore the power music has to inspire and heal.
- Author BiographyWhen Susan Moore Jordan was a high school student in the mid nineteen-fifties in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, a close friend went through a shattering event just as she was preparing to audition for the high school's annual musical. Decades later Jordan used that experience of tragedy to triumph to write her first novel, How I Grew Up, in 2013. Two additional novels followed: Eli's Heart in 2014 and You Are My Song in 2015, completing The Carousel Trilogy. All of her novels are drawn from her life experiences as a voice teacher and stage director and are inspired by real people she has encountered. Jordan attended the College-Conservatory of Music in Cincinnati and moved to the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania in 1971 with her late husband and three young children, where she established a private voice studio and directed local community and high school musical theater productions. She retired from directing in 2015 after over thirty years and wrote about her adventures in More Fog, Please : Thirty-One Years Directing Community and High School Musicals, released in November, 2015. All of her books are available on Amazon in paperback, and the novels are also available as Kindle editions. Paperback copies of Jordan's books can be purchased at the Pocono Cinema and Community Center whenever the theater is open. For more information, please visit her website at www.susanmoorejordan.com and her Amazon author page at http: //ow.ly/XCjYX
- Author(s)Susan Moore Jordan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $12.14Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.