Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by brankab1977
- Pickup available
- AU $15.00+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by rosihayne_0
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJamie Oliver's back with a vengeance in Jamie's Dinners. This time he's tackling school dinners and family meals. Jamie's Dinners sees Jamie Oliver going back to basics in the kitchen to revolutionise family meals. Jamie believes this is his most people-friendly book yet. In 'Family Tree' he takes recipes several different ways, giving you confidence whilst at the same time hoping to get you hooked on learning more. He also reveals the world's most-loved food from a global website survey he conducted: the Top Ten dishes that families love to eat together. See if your favourite makes the list. Then follow Jamie as he takes on arguably his biggest and bravest challenge yet - to uncover the shocking truths about school meals and try to reinvent them for good. With over 100 brand new recipes, this book is all about making cooking inspiring and accessible. 'The Jamie Effect is being felt t just in schools but in households all over Britain. We must rejoice in the national treasure he is' Vanessa Feltz, Daily Express 'Jamie should be given the Victoria Cross' The Times 'There is only one Jamie Oliver. Great to watch. Great to cook' Delia Smith Jamie Oliver's career started as a chef at the River Cafe, where he was quickly spotted by the television company that made him famous as The Naked Chef. He has since published a huge range of bestselling cookery books, including The Naked Chef, The Return of the Naked Chef, Happy Days with the Naked Chef, Jamie's Kitchen, Jamie Does, Jamie's Ministry of Food, Cook with Jamie, Jamie at Home,Jamie's Italy, Jamie's Great Britain, Jamie's 30 Minute Meals and Jamie's 15-Minute Meals.
- Author BiographyJamie Oliver started cooking at his parent's pub The Cricketers in Essex. He has worked with some of the world's top chefs and now runs his own restaurant, Fifteen, in East London. He lives in London with his wife, Jools, and their daughters, Poppy and Daisy.
- Author(s)Jamie Oliver
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2004
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1198 g
- Width202 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.